What is Bring a Friend?
Are you a skier or a snowboarder? Want to share your love for winter sports?
Bring a Friend is your chance to Introduce a friend or family member to skiing or riding this winter - and win great prizes for doing so.
The best way for newcomers to learn is by taking lessons from a professional instructor. “Friends” don’t teach friends.
Help a newcomer sign up for lessons. Learning programs are available at locations throughout the U.S. all winter long and January is Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month. Find out what is happening in your region.
If you just learned yourself or are a seasoned enthusiast, Bring a Friend to the snow this winter for lessons from a pro. Visit snow sports specialty retail shops for information about apparel, equipment and accessories.
Take the national Bring a Friend Challenge. It's a "friendly competition" for current participants and newcomers that offers some fantastic rewards just for helping to share the “love”.
Check out www.skiandsnowboardmonth.org for Pennsylvania venues near you.
Registration fis now open.
All applications must be sent via US mail or online (PSAA does NOT accept emailed applications). We do NOT have a drop-off or pick-up location.
It is very important that you plan accordingly especially around holiday periods when the volume of requests significantly increases.
- Regular processing time = 10 to 15 business days from the time the PSAA office receives your Snowpass application regardless of form of submission (US mail or online).
- EXPEDITED processing time = 7 to 10 business days from the time the PSAA office receives your Snowpass application regardless of form of submission (US mail or online).
How to Apply For & Receive Your Snowpass
Complete application form by neatly printing the information. Remember, if we can’t read your writing, your Snowpass might go to the wrong address! Parents MUST sign the application. Parents must read and initial each of the rules and regulations listed on the back side of the application.
Registration for the new season should begin in Mid-August. Stay tuned for details.
The new 2014/15 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Brochure and Application ( 2014-2015 4th/5th Grade Snowpass Application)
1. Complete application form by neatly printing the information. Remember, if we can’t read your writing, your Snowpass might go to the wrong address!
2. Parents MUST sign the application.
3. Parents must read and initial each of the rules and regulations listed on the back side of the application.
4. Include a non-returnable copy of the child's 4th or 5th grade report card showing name, school, grade and school year or copy of school ID or any other document verifying school grade (a copy of last year's final report card can also be submitted as grade verification too).
5. Include a 2” x 1 1⁄2” color photo of child (please PRINT child’s name on back side of photo.)
6. Include the $30 Processing Fee per child (non-refundable). Please do NOT send cash! Make checks payable to: Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association or PSAA. MasterCard and Visa are also accepted.
P.O. Box 27
White Haven, PA 18661
Questions? Call 570-443-0963
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. Applications must be postmarked no later than 2/28/15.
NEED YOUR 4TH/5TH GRADE SNOWPASS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS?
• PSAA’s expedite policy is to charge an additional $25 fee for a total of $55 per child.
• On application, indicate $55 in Total Snowpass Payment and also put “1” next to ___ Passport @ $55 (ie: 1 passport @ $55).
• No personal checks accepted; credit card payments ONLY!
• Your Snowpass will be mailed to you using priority mail with delivery confirmation unless you provide an overnight prepaid postage envelope with your original application.
• BLACK-OUT DATES AND PAID ADULT LIFT RESTRICTIONS DO APPLY TO SNOWPASS. PLEASE REFER TO RULES & REGULATIONS ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF APPLICATION.
2014-2015 PSAA 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Rules & Regulations
2014-2015 Participating Ski Resorts
PLEASE NOTE: Blackout dates and paid adult lift restrictions subject to change without notice.
Analomink, PA 18320
Lodging (800) 233-8240
Blackout Dates: December 24, 2014 – January 1, 2015; January 17 – 20, 2015 & February 13 – 17, 2015.
Paid Adult Lift Restrictions: None, accepted with all PAID adult lift tickets including season pass holders.
101 Doe Mountain Ln
PO Box 707
PO Box 247
1660 Blue Mountain Dr, Palmerton, Pennsylvania 18071
PO BOX 168
RR #2, Box 3328
1 Craighead Dr
PO Box 707
PO Box SKI
1000 Montage Mountain Road,
925 Roundtop Rd
777 Waterwheel Dr
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
Lodging 888 VILLA4U
Snow (800) 233-4218
Blackout Dates: None.
Paid Adult Lift Restrictions: None, accepted with all PAIDadult lift tickets including season pass holders.
196 Karl Hope Blvd.
383 Oregon Hill Rd
PO Box 885
13805 Blairs Valley Rd