Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month & Bring a Friend Initiative at Whitetail and Mountain Passport Resorts!
Mountain Passport Bring a Friend Offer
Newcomers to the sport are likely to have friends and family who have also never tried the
sport. Who better to encourage someone who has never tried than someone who has just
tried it themselves for the first time and was successful! Ownership of a Mountain
Passport Card indicates the user has had success and is newly enthusiastic about their
experience – let’s encourage them to share that enthusiasm!
- Coupon in Passport booklet – Bring a Friend! Passport holder gets free lift ticket when a friend buys a Learn to Package!
- Passport holder must be present at the ticket window with the friend purchasing the LT Package – coupon is removed from their book. The
- friend must also be present to take possession of Learn to Package. Individual resorts may try to steer this transaction to a specific sales
- point to aid in better qualification of the participants (in other words, to discourage abuse).
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with the Mountain Passport holder’s All Mountain Package visit.
- Offer is for lift ticket portion of purchase only, it does not include rentals.
- Coupon is only valid for the same time period the Mountain Passport is valid (coupon cannot be redeemed after passport expires.
- Liberty & Whitetail Blackout dates – Jan. 19-21 and Feb. 16-18, 2013. There are no blackout dates at Roundtop.
January is National Learn to Ski or Snowboard Month
During these selected days, First Class Learn to Ski and Snowboard Packages—which include a lift ticket on selected beginner terrain, equipment rentals, and a first-timer group lesson—will be at the discounted rate of only $39. Each beginner is then eligible to purchase a Mountain Passport which, for the low rate of $45, provides the guest
with a FREE All Mountain Package to use anytime during the season, as well as 40% off all lifts
and rentals and FREE lessons for the rest of the season.
- $39 Learn to Ski & Board packages are valid for a 8:30am – 10:00pm lift ticket, or 5:00pm –10:00pm. No reservation needed!
- Packages include a beginner area lift ticket with lift access to Lift Off, U-Me Double and both carpet lifts, rental equipment and a
- First Time lesson for ages 8 and up.
- Reservations are required for Child Care – please call 717-328-9400
- Lunch is included for the child. Child Care Only Available From 8:30 am—5:00 pm
- Upon completion of the First Time lesson, guests will be eligible for the Mountain Passport.
This package is available at the ticket window or on line.